Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Eternal Nightmare


I just realized how important you are to me.

In conjunction to that, I also realized that the damages you done to me was so deep, until it reaches my soul.

It's already nearing to 3 months break.

Few days ago I was beginning to forget almost everything about the melancholic events of my past.

Today, out of nowhere nightmares came haunting me in my dreams.

Reviving the pain in my life once again.

This didn't happened once but several times already.

As I mention before, dreams are beyond my control while slumbering.

In my opinion, I don't think all these nightmares are just coincidence.

So, I began to think that you did not only damage my heart but my soul as well.

I'm beginning to lose will in forgetting already because it doesn't work that way.

There must be some way but what is it?

How to end this eternal nightmare of mine other than forgetting?

No comments:

Post a Comment